Monday, June 6, 2011

Cheer.


Today was the first day of Cheer Practice. It actually started promptly at 3:30 but Alexandra and I decided to meet up earlier at her house so we can both head over to Borders to purchase our summer reading books and food before practice.

I never knew books could cost so much! i still remember purchasing Summer Reading books last summer and the total only to came to about $20, but THIS summer the cost of the two books came to a huge sum of $32. /: shocker right?! i think i should start sticking to borrowing books from the library so my money can be used for SHOPPINGGGGGGG. (: Lolol.

LOVELY. CONTINUING ON WITH MY DAY...

Luke, my Cheer Coach, had to leave early for an emergency visit to the hospital so two of the older Cheer girls took over practice. i hope everything is alright D: It's pretty scary when you get a call to the hospital because you know something horrible must have happened to someone close to you. i hope i never get an abrupt call from any of my friends or family.

As a team, we learned cheers, jumps and conditioned. At the end of the practice, we played group bonding games . Honestly , they were pretty fun (= Today's practice was pretty easy and fun. The girls on my team are all lovely, nice and friendly people who i'd love to get to know better. I'm looking forward to a great year with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment