Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lists.

My best friend, Ashley, got me started on creating Lists.
She loves making a bunch of lists for things to do, places to go, things to buy, things to eat etc.
Just name something and she'd have a list for it .
HAHAS,. okay, fine..maybe not that many lists, BUUT you caught my drift tho, right ?/:
She used to always say, " Nancy, don't you love that feeling when you can finally cross something off your list? ....ahh, i can never get tired of that! "

i think something actually created a website just for people to make lists....(?) ehhh, i'm not sure tho...ANYWAYS, L.I.S.T.S.

This will be my first list of Summer 2011:
1. Find a job.
2. Cheer leading.
3. Volunteering.
4. Great America with the girlies <33
5. Try to get to know YOU more.
6.SHOPPING! ( after i get my job. Keep your fingers crossed ! )
7.Dye my hair.
8.Re-organize my room.
9. Go running at least once a week.
10. Get to bed earlier.

Too bad there's nothing interesting on this list, but whatevs.

kbaaai. Good night (:

1 comment: