Friday, June 10, 2011

Selena Gomez.

" A perfect sister i am not, but thankful for the one I've got ."

After my sister's graduation ceremony, it was time for PICTURES. this is a time where all the camera whores showoff their awesome photography skills as they photo-bomb into each and every picture. KIDDING (= While we were taking pictures, one of my sister's high school friends called me an asian version on Selena Gomez....

Lolol. YEAH, she was like..."omg! youre sister looks like selena gomez!...but asian. "

Right after i heard that, i had no idea how to react....should i take tht as a compliment or a insult?! Lolol. no cluee. /: but it was pretty fun meeting her friends. One of them was actually on the cheer team when my coach, Luke, was on the team. What a small world right?!

Today is a good day, other than the fact that there is a high possibility that i will be kicked out of my summer health sessions. BUT oh wells /: life still goes on. Good night (=


No comments:

Post a Comment